Terri Rodriguez-Hong | UI/UX Designer
UI/UX Designer (AWF) @ PayPal - AustinCSI, San Jose, CA [9/16 - Present]
- VAC-Onboarding Team to ensure PayPal's customers has a seamless experience
- Design various screens for Paypal.com, Partner, Guest and Progressive Teams
- Create user flows & testing for various designs solution.
Visual Designer Viscira, SF, CA [12/11 - 08/16]
- Created iPad & desktop apps, as well as movies and graphics for animation
- Delivered high-end, quality content and keep up with numerous production changes in a fast paced environment
- Promoted twice during tenure with firm
Web/Print Designer FOOTWEAR ETC., Sunnyvale, CA [07/08 - 09/11].
- Designed & deployed digital ads and flash banners for online marketing campaigns.
- Created all aspects of campaigns for full project lifecycle, from concept storyboards to sketch through wire frames & final design.
- Oversaw creation of and performed final editing of 24-page catalog of over 100 items, creating all original graphics.
Graphic Designer SOFTWARE PURSUITS, San Mateo, CA [10/06 - 12/07]
- Created all new marketing campaigns on contract for clients, including digital and ads stills & flash animations.
- Developed targeted email newsletter with rich media using storyboards & flow diagrams.
- Possesses a sharp attention to detail with a diligent work ethic to meet stringent deadlines.
Project Coordinator (Contract) GOOGLE, Mountain View, CA [02/05 - 02/06]
- Implemented creative design & brand campaigns ideas for targeted recruitment programs, including strategic events to create a strong candidate pipeline of female engineers.
- Opened Google's recruiting strategic plan to focus on graduates at tier 2-4 engineering & computer science departments, resulting in 150% growth in female engineering pipeline for the quarter.
- Worked with Google engineers to guarantee the highest exposure of generating graphic and media essentials by using Photoshop for their events.
Teaching and tutoring
CAREERFOUNDRY, BERLIN, GERMANY [03/17 - current].
- Assist UX design students to understand of fundamentals of UX process through 60+ lessons
- Provide feedback on assignments from conception to final UI design
- Provide support to students who ask questions during their course work
Adjunct Instructor EVERGREEN VALLEY COLLEGE, San Jose, CA [FALL/07 - SPRING/08].
Instructed students on Graphic Design II: Ps and Ai/Artzine/Portfolio Class.
User Research Techniques
Prototyping & Wireframes
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Above and Beyond 2015 at Viscira
University of Hawaii,
Masters of Fine Arts in Printmaking
Sonoma State University,
Rohnert Park, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Printmaking and Drawing
Careerfoundry UX courses 07/2016
Careerfoundry UI courses 07/2017