UI/UX Designer (AWF) @ PayPal - AustinCSI, San Jose [Present}
• VAC-Onboarding Team to ensure PayPal's customers has a seamless excperience
• Design various screens for PayPal.com, Partner, Guest and Progressive Teams
• Create user flows.
Visual Designer VISCIRA, San Francisco, CA [12/11- 08/16]
• Create iPad and desktop apps, as well as movies and graphics for animation.
• Deliver high-end, quality content and keep up with numerous production changes in a fast paced environment.
• Promoted twice during tenure with firm.
Web/Print Designer FOOTWEAR ETC., Sunnyvale, CA [07/08 - 09/11]
• Designed and deployed digital ads and flash banners for online marketing campaigns
• Created all aspects of campaigns for full project life cycle, from concept storyboards to sketch through wire frames and final design
• Oversaw creation of and performed final editing of 24-page catalog
Adjunct Instructor EVERGREEN VALLEY COLLEGE, San Jose, CA [FALL/07 - SPRING/08]
• Instructed students on Graphic Design II: Photoshop and Illustrator/Artzine/Portfolio Class
Graphic Designer SOFTWARE PURSUITS, San Mateo, CA [10/06 - 12/07]
• Created all new marketing campaigns on contract for clients, including digital ads as stills and flash animations.
• Developed targeted email newsletter with rich media using storyboards and flow diagrams.
• Possesses a sharp attention to detail with a diligent work ethic to meet stringent deadlines.
Project Coordinator (Contract) GOOGLE, Mountain View, CA [02/05 - 02/06]
• Implemented creative design and brand campaigns ideas for targeted recruitment programs, including strategic events to create a strong candidate pipeline of female engineers
• Opened Google's recruiting strategic plan to focus on graduates at 2-4 engineering & computer science departments, resulting in 150% growth in female engineering pipeline for the quarter.
• Worked with Google engineers to guarantee the highest exposure of generating graphic and media essentials by using Photoshop for their events.
Web/Print Designer FREELANCE PROJECTS, San Jose, CA [01/00 - PRESENT]
CLIENTS: LOCKHEED MARTIN, VMWARE, WELLS FARGO BANK, MICROSOFT, PHALANX, PHARMIGENE, PLEXPRESS, EMPOWER CONCEPTS
• Designed fresh logos, marketing collateral, apparel, production & online media for various corporations.
• Developed Partner Central pages and collateral for VMWare's partner website.
• Created a banner for portion of the Lockheed Martin website.
User Research Techniques
Prototyping and Wireframes
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Above and Beyond 2015 at Viscira
University of Hawaii
Masters of Fine Arts in Printmaking
Sonoma State University
Rohnert Park, CA
Bachelors of Arts in Printmaking and Drawing
Careerfoundry UX Courses July 2016
Careerfoundry UI Courses (current)